Sunday, November 16, 2008

Make-Yourself-Into-A-Christmas-Thing-Online

I love Christmas. I know, it's not even Thanksgiving and I shouldn't be talking about Christmas yet, but I'm not Thanksgiving's biggest fan, so I keep going from Halloween to Christmas in my head because I can.

Anyway, the lights, the songs, the trees, Santa in the mall, candy canes, hot chocolate, SNOW, the cheer - all good things. No one can deny that. Even my younger, Jewish cousins make their parents buy a Christmas tree every year because Christmas trees are so happy!

My mom and I have all kinds of traditions, and I've begun making some of my own - be it with friends, family or just for myself, and I'm sure y'all have as well. Well in the past few years, the importance of the internet has grown immensely, so it's no surprise that companies have started responding to the demand for entertainment online, as well as for the holiday season.

Who can forget last year's craze of Elf Yourself and Scrooge Yourself? I know I Elfed/Scrooged myself and friends more times than I could count. Well, I received the newest of the make-yourself-into-a-Christmas-thing-online today and couldn't wait to share it. I mean, who holds out on news this good? Not I.

So straight off the presses, from a little store I like to call Sephora, Holiday Makeover*!! Added bonus: If you make a card, you get free lashes or mini lipstick! Yay free things!


*If anyone wants to see how fabulous and Christmasy I looked, go here.


39 Days Til Christmas!
- Corey

No comments: